How to reset the user interface to defaults?
Menus, toolbars and/or ribbon have disappeared.
- You accidentally closed menus, toolbars, or the ribbon.
- Something went wrong when customizing BricsCAD.
Do the following:
- Launch the CUSTOMIZE command.The Customize dialog box displays.
- Click the Manage your customizations... button.The Manage your customizations dialog box displays.
- Click the Revert to defaults button, then click the
OK button.The Manage your customizations dialog box closes.
- Click the OK button to close the Customize dialog
box.The default settings for the current workspace are restored.