What files are automatically loaded by BricsCAD?
Files loaded at startup:
- bricscad.r: file that comes with the program. The filenames in it are loaded on startup.
- on_start_default.lsp: lispfile that comes with the program
- on_start.lsp: userdefined lisp file
- default.dvb: this file is created automatically but by default it does nothing.
Files loaded when a drawing is loaded:
- on_doc_load.lsp: userdefined lisp file
- on_doc_load_default.lsp: lispfile that comes with the program
Files loaded when the default menu is loaded:
- default.mnl: lisp file
Additional MNL files that are loaded when a third-party menu of the same name is loaded.
Binary modules. At the time of writing, these are: