BricsCAD registry structure
The language version of BricsCAD is defined by the presence of a subfolder next to bricscad.exe, with a name that represents a valid locale, i.e. of the format la_CO, la being two lowercase letters specifying the language, CO two uppercase letters specifying the country.
Anything that BricsCAD writes/reads in the registry is first subdivided per major version (V23, V24...), written as Vx below, then per language (en_US, fr_FR, ... written as la_CO below).
- This value in the registry contains the most recently used major version of BricsCAD:CURVER in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad
- This value in the registry contains the most recently used language for BricsCAD Vx:CURVER in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad\Vx
- This value in the registry contains the most recently installed language for BricsCAD Vx:CURVER in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad\Vx
- All BricsCAD Vx la_CO user settings and profiles can be found in:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad\Vx\la__CO
- All BricsCAD Vx la_CO installation information can be found in:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bricsys\Bricscad\Vx\la_CO
- Below is a list of available languages for BricsCAD: