BricsCAD is available with three types of commercial licenses combined to two platforms and three feature levels:
- Commercial licenses: Single, Volume, Network
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Feature levels: Classic, Pro, Platinum
See also the differences between platforms and between levels.
BricsCAD can also run in trial mode for evaluation.
Tutorial: How to push or pull solids ( add the related tutorial here)
Click here to watch
The procedures described in this chapter are also valid for BricsCAD Sheet Metal and BricsCAD Communicator.
View your licenses
All your valid licenses can be viewed on the Bricsys website.
- Log in to the Bricsys website. Make sure you log in with the Bricsys account containing your licenses. Contact your Bricsys account manager if needed.
- In the upper right corner, click on your name. Your account page opens.
- In the left menu choose Licenses and support contracts.
All your active licenses are displayed.
- (Optional) Click a license to see its details.
Manage your licenses
Depending on the type and status, licenses can be activated, modified and deactivated.
Use the activation to:
- Activate a trial license.
- Activate a Single or Volume license.
- Use a Network license (beforehand activated on a network license server).
Use the modification to:
- Upgrade a license (e.g. from Single Classic to Single Platinum).
- Replace a license (e.g. a Single Classic by a Network Pro).
Use the deactivation to:
- Migrate a license to another computer.
- Deactivate a license.
- Be able to reactivate a license after installing a new hard disk, changing partitions or upgrading the operating system.