Some computers connect to a network or the internet through a proxy server. Therefore the proxy settings should be configured before activating or deactivating a license.
To configure the proxy settings
- In the Activate Bricsys or the License Information dialog, click the Proxy Settings... button.
The Proxy dialog opens.
- In the Proxy dialog, fill out the necessary fields.
- Click the OK button to continue.
The proxy settings configuration remains active for the current BricsCAD session only. If you need to reactivate or deactivate a license in future session, you will have to reconfigure the proxy settings.
To configure the proxy settings permanently for Network License use
Using a Network license, BricsCAD needs to connect to the license server each time a session is opened. Therefore the proxy settings should be configured permanently.
Proceed as follows on the computer where BricsCAD is running:
- Create the HTTP_PROXY system variable:
- (Optional) I f the proxy server supports basic authentication, create the HTTP_PROXY_CREDENTIALS variable: