Command : PEDIT
Lines and arcs can be converted into single-segment polyline.
Converting an entity into a polyline
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Edit Polyline tool button () on the Modify toolbar.
- Choose Edit Polyline in the Modify menu.
- Type editpline or pedit in the command window, then press Enter.
You are prompted: Select polyline to edit.
Select a line or arc.
You are prompted: The entity selected is not a polyline. Turn it into one? <Y>
A prompt menu displays:
2. Do one of the following:
- Press Enter to accept the default option.
- Choose Yes-Turn into polyline in the prompt menu.
3. Press Enter to conclude the Edit Polyline command.
The Explode tool turns a single segment polyline back into a line or arc.