To activate a Single or Volume license
If your computer is not connected to the Internet, activation can be done manually via another computer (which is connected to the Internet). See Activate a Single or Volume license manually.
- Do one of the following:
- The first time BricsCAD is started - In the Activate BricsCAD dialog, click the Activate Now... button.
- When starting BricsCAD in trial mode - In the Free Trial dialog, click the Enter License... button.
- When replacing or upgrading an existing license - In the Help menu, choose License Manager... . See the LicenseManager command.
- Check the Single User or Volume License Key option.
- Enter or copy/paste your license key in the License Key field.
- If your computer connects to the Internet through a proxy server, click the Proxy Settings... button to configure the proxy settings.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the I understand button to conclude.