When the Network license server (also named RLM License server ) is running, it can be configured using the Reprise License Server Administration web interface.
The web interface
- (If the network license server is not running) In the Start menu, click the License Server shortcut (on Windows Vista or higher: right-click > Run as administrator). A console window opens.
- Start a web browser.
- Go to http://localhost:5054. The Reprise License Server Administration web interface opens.
Check the license and server status
You can check the status of all network licenses and of the server.
- Click the Status button on the left. The page Status for "rlm" on [LicenseServer] (port 5053) opens.
- Click the bricsys button in the Server Status column of the ISV Servers table to view the status of the Bricsys Network license.
Reread the license / Restart the server
After activating a Network license while the server was running, you have to reread the license / restart the server.
- Click the Reread/Restart Servers button on the left. The Reread/Restart Servers page opens.
- Click the Reread/Restart Servers button. The server restarts and rereads the Network license.