2D Solids are rectangular, square, triangular or quadrilateral areas filled with a solid color.
Left to right: quadrilateral, rectangular, square and triangular solids
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Solid tool button () on the Polygons flyout of Draw toolbar.
- Choose Solid in the Draw menu.
- Type solid in the command bar, then press Enter.
You are prompted: Rectangle/Square/Triangle/<First point of solid>:
A prompt menu displays:
- Specify the first point of the solid.
- Specify the second point of the solid.
- Specify the third and fourth point of the solid.
The solid is created.
- (option) Repeat step 4 to add more solids.
A series of connected solids is created.
- Right click to conclude.
Note: When Fill Mode is turned off, all filled entities, such as wide polylines and solids, display and print as outlines.