Command : SOLID
2D Solids are rectangular, square, triangular or quadrilateral areas filled with a solid color.
Left to right: quadrilateral, rectangular, square and triangular solids
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Solid tool button () on the Polygons flyout of Draw toolbar.
- Choose Solid in the Draw menu.
- Type solid in the command bar, then press Enter.
You are prompted: Rectangle/Square/Triangle/<First point of solid>:
A prompt menu displays:
2. Specify the first point of the solid.
3. Specify the second point of the solid.
4. Specify the third and fourth point of the solid.
The solid is created.
5. (option) Repeat step 4 to add more solids.
A series of connected solids is created.
6. Right click to conclude.
When Fill Mode is turned off, all filled entities, such as wide polylines and solids, display and print as outlines.