Command : DONUT
Donuts are solid, filled circles or rings created as closed, 2-segment, wide polylines. The default method to draw donuts is to specify its inside and outside diameters, and then specify its center. If the inside diameter is zero, a filled circle is created.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Donut tool button () Draw toolbar.
- Choose Donut in the Draw menu.
- Type donut in the command bar, then press Enter.
You are prompted: 2Point/3Point/RadTanTan/<Inside diameter of donut> <current inside diameter>:
A prompt menu opens:
2. Do one of the following:
- Right click to accept the current inside diameter.
- Type a new inside diameter in the command bar.
- Define a new inside diameter graphically by clicking two points.
You are prompted: Outside diameter of donut <current outside diameter>:
3. Do one of the following:
- Right click to accept the current outside diameter.
- Type a new outside diameter in the command bar.
- Define a new outside diameter graphically by clicking two points.
You are prompted: Center of donut:
4. Specify the center of the donut.
The donut is created.
5. (option) Specify the center point of another donut.
6. Right click to conclude the donut command.