Welcome to Learning BricsCAD BIM. A fundamentals level course for the practical use and application of BricsCAD BIM in a design environment. This course is intended for the learner who is new to building information modeling (BIM). No experience with BricsCAD BIM or any other BIM product is necessary.
**Lesson available in English only**
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1/ Create Components
- Subtract a solid from another.
- Use modeling tools to create a window frame and glazing.
- Classify your manually created window as a window.
- Insert your window in other drawings.
2/ Insert Components
- Insert windows in your model.
- Copy windows.
- Create a window using a grid.
- Create a custom window, using a base profile.
- Create a curtain wall.
3/ Edit Components
- Flip a door to the other side of a wall.
- Flip a door swing from one side to the other.
- Change the parameters of a component.
4/ Review the lesson
This is only a preview.
Get access to the full course materials and step by step exercises at lessons.bricsys.com.
The course lesson consists of a video that walks you through the exercise and shows how every step is done in BricsCAD BIM. Underneath you can read the step-by-step instructions for the exercise with matching screenshots. Download the .dwg file and open it in BricsCAD to perform the exercise.