Welcome to Learning BricsCAD BIM. A fundamentals level course for the practical use and application of BricsCAD BIM in a design environment. This course is intended for the learner who is new to building information modeling (BIM). No experience with BricsCAD BIM or any other BIM product is necessary.
**Lesson available in English only**
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1/ Classifications and Bimify
- Classify building elements manually.
- Classify building elements automatically.
- Rename the buildings and stories in your model.
2/ BIM Compositions
- Attach predefined compositions to your model.
- Create custom compositions.
- Alter composition plies to create correct connections.
3/ BIM Propagate
- Copy connection details to the same connection types in your model.
4/ Review the lesson
This is only a preview.
Get access to the full course materials and step by step exercises at lessons.bricsys.com.
The course lesson consists of a video that walks you through the exercise and shows how every step is done in BricsCAD BIM. Underneath you can read the step-by-step instructions for the exercise with matching screenshots. Download the .dwg file and open it in BricsCAD to perform the exercise.