Welcome to Learning BricsCAD. A fundamentals level course for the practical use and application of BricsCAD in a design environment. This course is intended for the learner who is new to computer-aided design (CAD). No experience with BricsCAD or any other CAD product is necessary.
After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Working with Blocks.
- Use a collection of stored objects repeatedly in a drawing.
- Place blocks in a drawing using the Insert command.
- Add text information to a block when it is inserted.
- Change dynamic blocks to fit a drawing.
2/ Reuse content with the Drawing Explorer.
- Import data or drawings into another drawing.
3/ Reuse content with Tool Palettes.
- Organize tools and blocks used repeatedly in a Tool Palette.
This is only a preview
Get access to the full course materials and step by step exercises at lessons.bricsys.com
The course lesson consists of a video that walks you through the exercise and shows how every step is done in BricsCAD. Underneath you can read the step-by-step instructions for the exercise with matching screenshots. Download the .dwg file and open it in BricsCAD to perform the exercise.
After completing the exercise, an overview on the subject will be given with more guiding information.