The BricsCAD activation always requires an Internet connection.
However, if your computer is not connected to the Internet, activation can be done manually via another computer (which is connected to the Internet).
To activate a trial manually
- Launch BricsCAD.
- In the Activate BricsCAD dialog box, click the Activate Manually... link.
The Manual Activation dialog box opens.
- Copy the full content of the Computer Hostid field.
- With the Internet connected computer, go the Bricsys website.
- In the Support menu, choose My Account (login required).
The My Account page opens.
- In the left menu, choose Licenses and support contracts.
7. Click on Activate trial license manually...
8. In the Host ID field, paste the computer host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
9. Click the Activate button.
A license file is generated and made available for download.
10. Click the Download License File button.
The license file BricsCADV14.lic is downloaded to your default download folder.
11. Copy the license file to the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
12. In the Manual Activation dialog box, click the browse button ().
Open the folder where you copied the BricsCADV14.lic license file to and select the file.
13. Click the OK button.
14. In the Free Trial dialog box, click the Continue button. BricsCAD is launched.