The BricsCAD activation always requires an Internet connection.
However, if your computer is not connected to the Internet, activation can be done manually via another computer (which is connected to the Internet).
To activate a trial manually
- Launch BricsCAD.
- In the Activate BricsCAD dialog box, click the Activate Manually... link.
The Manual Activation dialog box opens.
- Copy the full content of the Computer Hostid field.
- With the Internet connected computer, go the Bricsys website.
- Click the My Account icon (), then choose Manage Licenses in the menu.
- Choose Activate BricsCAD Manually.
- In the Host ID field, paste the computer host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
- Click the Activate button.
A license file is generated and made available for download.
- Click the Download License File button.
The license file is downloaded to your default download folder.
- In the Manual Activation dialog box, click the browse button ().
Open the folder where you copied the license file to and select the file.
- Click the OK button.
- In the Free Trial dialog box, click the Continue button. BricsCAD is launched.