If the GETSTARTED system variable is ON, the BricsCAD Launcher dialog box displays when you launch BricsCAD. Here you can choose the Workspace for the current session. The availabitility of a workspace depends on the license level.
- Shape: Launches BricsCAD Shape. No license is required.
- Drafting: Launches the Drafting workspace. Classic license or higher is required.
- Modeling: Launches the Modeling workspace. Pro license or higher is required.
- Mechanical: Launches the Mechanical workspace. Mechanical or Ultimate license is required.
- BIM: Launches the BIM workspace. BIM or Ultimate license is required.
- Last used: Launches the most recently used workspace.
- Don't show this window again: sets GETSTARTED=0. To reset the display of the BricsCAD Launcher dialog box, type getstarted in the command line and choose 1 for ON.
- Manage license: opens the Licensing Information dialog box. See the LicProperties command.
|Note||The free solid modelling tool, BricsCAD Shape, is built into the single BricsCAD installer. When the BricsCAD Ultimate 30-day trial expires, it will revert to a perpetual license of BricsCAD Shape. That license can be converted to a full commercial license by purchasing a license key - there's no need to un-install and re-install BricsCAD!|