- bricscad.rx : file that comes with the program. The filenames in it are loaded on startup.
- on_start_default.lsp : lispfile that comes with the program and is loaded on startup.
- on_start.lsp : userdefined lisp file that is loaded on startup.
- on_doc_load.lsp : userdefined lisp file that is loaded when a drawing is loaded.
- on_doc_load_default.lsp : lispfile that comes with the program and is loaded on when a drawing is loaded.
- default.mnl : lisp file that is loaded when the default menu is loaded.
- default.dvb is loaded on startup. This file is created automatically but by default it does nothing.
- additional MNL files that are loaded when a thirdparty menu of the same name is loaded.
Binary modules. At the time of writing these are:
See also Starting BricsCAD in Safe Mode, without any applications loaded.