A network license can be roamed in order to use BricsCAD without connection to the license server (work outside of the office, at home, ...).
When a network license is used on a client computer, the Roaming... button is displayed in the Licensing Information dialog box.
- If your computer is connected to the license server through a proxy server, click the Proxy Settings button to configure the proxy settings for a network license.
- Click the Roaming... button.
The Roaming dialog box opens.
- Enter the number of days you want to check out the license for roaming and click the Checkout button.
- (Optional) Select the check box if you want to automatically refresh the roaming period whenever your computer is connected to the server.
- Restart BricsCAD to apply the changes.