If your computer is not connected to the internet, you can activate the license manually via another computer that is connected to the internet.
Note: You cannot deactivate manually activated licenses.
- Launch BricsCAD.
- Do one of the following:
- If you start BricsCAD for the first time, go to next step.
- If you start BricsCAD in trial mode, click Enter License... in the Free Trial dialog.
- If you replace or upgrade an existing license, launch the LICENSEMANAGER command, then click Manage License and click Modify... .
- Click Activate Manually... in the Activate BricsCAD dialog box.
The Manual Activation dialog box opens.
- Copy the full content of the Computer Hostid field.
- Log in to the Bricsys website with the computer connected to internet.
Make sure you log in with the Bricsys account which contains your licenses.
- Click the My Account icon () and select Manage Licenses from the menu.
- Hover over the license key you want to activate and click the pencil icon ().
- The License Details display.
- Click Manual Activation.
- In the Host ID field, paste the host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
- Click the Activate button. A license file is generated and made available for download.
- Click the Download License File button. The license file BricsCADVxx.lic is downloaded to your default download folder.
- Copy the license file to the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
- In the Manual Activation dialog box, click the browse button (). Open the folder where you copied the BricsCADVxx.lic license file to and select the file.
- Click the OK button.
BricsCAD is launched.