Download and install the Bricsys Network License Manager on the computer that will be used as network license server.
- Download Bricsys Network License Manager (Linux)
- Extract Bricsys-NetworkLicenseManager.tgz to any folder (command line: tar xvzf Bricsys-NetworkLicenseManager.tgz).
- Start the application rlm in that folder (command line in that folder: ./rlm).
- Open the web page http://localhost:5054 in a browser.
- Click the System Info button on the left on the web page. Copy an Ethernet host ID and use this to activate your license on the My Account page on the Bricsys website.
- When you download a license file from the Bricsys website, store it in the folder where you
- Click the Reread/Restart Servers button.
- Click the Status button to see the server status, on the next page click the bricsys button in the table to view Bricsys licenses.
- Click the RLM Manual... button to learn how to configure the license server in detail. Among other things, the page explains how to start rlm automatically when the server boots.
Once the Network license is activated and the server is started, the server is ready to serve licenses. It is now possible to use the Network license in BricsCAD on a client computer.