If the GETSTARTED variable is ON, the BricsCAD Launcher dialog box displays when you launch BricsCAD. Here you can choose the Workspace for the current session. The available workspaces depend on the license level.
- 2D Drafting: launches the Drafting workspace. BricsCAD Lite license or higher is required.
- 3D Modeling: launches the Modeling workspace. BricsCAD Pro license or higher is required.
- Mechanical design: launches the Mechanical workspace. BricsCAD Mechanical or BricsCAD Ultimate license is required.
- BIM: launches the BIM workspace. BricsCAD BIM or BricsCAD Ultimate license is required.
- Launch BricsCAD Shape: launches BricsCAD Shape. No license is required.
- Last used: launches the last used workspace.
- Don't show again: sets the GETSTARTED variable to 0. To reset the display of the BricsCAD Launcher dialog box, type getstarted in the command line and choose 1 for ON.
- Units: sets the units for the default template drawing. Defines the BASEFILE system variable.
|Note||The free solid modelling tool, BricsCAD Shape, is built into the single BricsCAD installer. When the BricsCAD Ultimate 30-day trial expires, it reverts to a perpetual BricsCAD Shape license, which can be converted to a full commercial license by purchasing a license key. It is not needed to uninstall BricsCAD first.|