When the Network license server (also named RLM License server ) is running, you can configure it in the Reprise License Server Administration web interface.
Opening the web interface
- If the network license server is not running, click the License Server shortcut in the Start menu (on Windows Vista or higher: right-click > Run as administrator).
A console window opens.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to http://localhost:5054.
The Reprise License Server Administration web interface opens.
Checking the license and server status
You can check the status of all network licenses on the server.
- Click the Status button on the left.
The page Status for "rlm" on [LicenseServer] (port 5053) opens.
- Click the bricsys button in the Server Status column of the ISV Servers table to view the status of the Bricsys Network license.
Rereading the license / Restarting the server
After activating a network license while the server was running, you have to reread the license / restart the server.
- Click the Reread/Restart Servers button on the left.
- Click the Reread/Restart Servers button. The server restarts and rereads the Network license.