Menus, toolbars and/or ribbon have disappeared.
- You accidently closed menus, toolbars or the ribbon.
- Something went wrong when customizing BricsCAD.
Do the following:
- Launch the CUSTOMIZE command.
The Customize dialog displays.
- Click the Manage your customizations... button.
The Manage your customizations dialog displays.
- Click the Revert to defaults button, then click the OK button.
The Manage your customizations dialog closes.
- Click the OK button to close the Customize dialog box.
The default settings for the current workspace are restored.