The Thread feature is created by the DmThread command.
The following picture demonstrates the thread structure:
A Thread feature has the following parameters:
- Thread standard. It is a set of standard threads. This list can be extended with a custom thread. When changing the standard, the geometry will be rebuilt automatically.
- Pitch of the thread.
- Length of the thread.
- Diameter of the thread.
- Type of the thread – male or female. If the type is auto, the type will be determined automatically.
How to add a thread configuration
- Right-click on the feature in the mechanical browser.
- Execute the Replace Table command.
- Select a CSV file with following configuration:
Name1, Diameter_value1, Pitch_value1
Name2, Diameter_value2, Pitch_value2
Name3, Diameter_value3, Pitch_value3