The BricsCAD license activation always requires an Internet connection.
However, if your computer is not connected to the Internet, the license can be activated manually via another computer (which is connected to the Internet).
To activate a Network license manually
- In the Start menu, click the License Activation shortcut. The Activate Network License dialog box opens.
- Copy the full content of the Computer Host ID field.
- With the Internet connected computer, go to the Bricsys website.
- In the Support menu, choose My Account (login required).
Make sure you have the Bricsys account of your company which contains the Volume license. Contact your Bricsys account manager if needed.
The My Account page opens.
- In the left menu, choose Licenses and support contracts.
- Click the Activate button of the license you want to activate.
- In the Host ID field, paste the computer host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
- Click the Activate button.
A license file is generated and made available for download.
- Click the Download License File button.
The license file BricsCAD.lic is downloaded to your default download folder.
- Copy the license file to the server, in the Bricsys Network License Manager installation folder (by default : C:\Program Files (x86)\Bricsys\Bricsys Network License Manager).
Manually activated licenses cannot be deactivated.