The BricsCAD license activation always requires an Internet connection.
However, if your computer is not connected to the Internet, the license can be activated manually via another computer (which is connected to the Internet).
To activate a Network license manually
In the OS Start menu, click the License Activation shortcut.
The Bricsys LIcense Manager - Activate Network License dialog box opens.
Copy the full content of the Computer Host ID field.
- With the Internet connected computer, go to the Bricsys website.
- Click the My Account icon (), then choose Manage Licenses in the menu.
Make sure you are logged on using the Bricsys account of your company which contains the Volume license. Contact your Bricsys account manager if needed.
- Hover over the license key you want to activate, then click the pencil icon ().
The License Details display.
- In the Host ID field, paste the computer host ID of the computer you want to install BricsCAD on.
- Click the Activate button.
A license file is generated and made available for download.
- Click the Download License File button.
The license file BricsCAD.lic is downloaded to your default download folder.
- Copy the license file to the server, in the Bricsys Network License Manager installation folder (by default : C:\Program Files (x86)\Bricsys\Bricsys Network License Manager).
- Perform reread/restart servers from RLM web UI: localhost:5454, in order for the Reprise license manager to use the .lic file.
Manually activated licenses cannot be deactivated.