Creates and edits plot style files.
Note: Plot styles fine-tune how drawings are printed, but are not necessary for printing. The program supports two groups of plot style to control the printed output:
- CTB color tables simply use colors
- STB style tables use an extensive range of properties
Use the PageSetup command to assign a plot style to a drawing's model and layout tabs.
Accessing the Command
command bar: stylesmanager
menu bar: File | Plotstyles Manager
Displays a window:
Double-click a CTB or STB file to open the Plot Style Table Editor; see the PlotStyle command.
Double-click Create a Plot Style Table to launch the Add Plot Style Table wizard; the XXXXXXXXXXXXX command
Plot Style Table Editor Dialog Box Options
Double-click Create a Plot Style Table to see this dialog box:
Open plotstyle table
Opens an existing plot style table; to choose the table file:
Create from scratch
Creates a new plotstyle table:
1. Select a table type from the droplist:
2. Type a name in the Table name field.
3. Click OK to open the Plot Style Table Editor dialog box.
Create new from existing table
Create a new plot style from an existing file:
- To open the Plot Styles Manager
- To create a new plot style table
- To create a new plot style table in the Print dialog
- To edit a plot style table
- To edit a plot style table in the Print dialog
ConvertCtb - converts CTB plot style files to STB files.
ConvertPStyles - converts drawings from CTB to STB plot styles.
Layer - assigns plot styles to layers.
PageSetup - assigns plot style to drawings.
PlotStyle - sets the current plot style.
Print - plots drawings with plot styles.
Properties - changes plot styles assigned to entities.