Copies entities using guide curves.
Automatically aligns copied entities with relevant geometry, using temporary guide curves. Polyline segments and multiline segments are also accepted as guide lines.
The command can be executed in two ways:
- Pre-pick mode
First select entities, then launch the command.Note: The entities to be copied are displayed in green.
- Post-pick mode
Launch the command, then select the entities using a selection window.Note: All entities that fall completely within the selection window, including polyline segments, are included in the copy selection set and are displayed in yellow. Entities that cross the selection window are used as guide curves and are displayed in blue.
Blue arrows indicate the anchor points and direction of the guide curves. The copied entities will only align with geometry that matches the number of guide curves and distances between them.
Click to place the copy or enter a distance in the dynamic entry fields.
Options within the command
- Creates a polygonal selection window.
- Creates a rectangular selection window.
- Pastes the clipped area inside the selection window.
- Pastes the entities inside the selection window.
- Save detail
Allows to save a detail as a block/Parametric block.Note: Displays the Write block to file dialog box.
- switch to 3D mode
- This option links the COPYGUIDED command to the COPYGUIDED3D functionality.Note: See the COPYGUIDED3D command for more information.
- Manually specify source faces
- Sets the source faces manually.
- Resets the selection entirely or alters the automatic selection.
- Automatic detection of source faces
- Sets the recognition of source faces to automatic.
- Disable display of source faces
- Toggles the display of source faces.
- switch back to 2D mode
- Switches back to 2D mode, if 3D mode was previously selected.