ENSCAPE plugin error caused by the NVIDIA driver
Some errors may appear when running the ENSCAPE plugin:
Enscape encountered an error. : (Enscape error (code 3): Invalid parameter.)This error appears:
- When starting the plug-in.
- When adjusting the Render quality from the Settings dialog box.
- When creating a Standalone.exe using the 'Export Standalone' command and executing the resulting item, a Renderer Error appears if the Enscape plug-in is already running from BricsCAD.
- Some 3D solids appear as black, even when the color is changed.
The NVIDIA drivers.
- Open the Device Manager (Windows search).
- Go to Display adapters and double click the NVIDIA adapter.
- In the Driver tab select Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for drivers.
- Click Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Double click an older version. For example, the [2022-10-19] version solves the issue.