Fillets intersections; joins intersecting lines with an arc of any suitable radius.
Sets a radius value for fillet between two entities.
The entities could be:
- Lines, including parallel lines
- All vertices of a single 2D polyline; two polylines cannot be filleted
- Rays, including parallel rays
- Infinite lines, including parallel infinite lines
Note: Press and hold the Shift key when select the second entity to create a corner (radius = 0). The selected entities are extended or trimmed at the intersection point. The selected part of the entities is kept.
Note: If the second entity is parallel to the first entity the entities are connected by a semicircle. If the parallel entities are not of equal length, then the second entity is extended or trimmed when Trim Mode = Trim.
Options within the command
- fillet Settings
- Displays the Chamfer/Fillet section of the Settings dialog box:
- Fillet radius - sets the radius of the fillet arc.
- Trim mode - toggles whether the entities are trimmed back to meet the fillet radius.
- Fillets the all vertices of a polyline.
- Toggles edge mode.
- Sets the trim mode for chamfers and fillets:
- Trims or extends the selected entities.
- No trim
- Creates the chamfer or fillet, but leaves the selected entities unchanged.
- Undoes the last fillet when in Multiple mode.
- Lets to create additional fillets using the same settings without having to restart the command.