Changes the properties of layers in the current paper space viewport.
Allows every viewport to show a different set of layers.
Note: This command does not operate in model space.
Options within the command
- List frozen layers
- Reports whether layers are frozen in the selected viewport. In the Command line, the frozen layers are shown after selecting a viewport.
- Overrides the color of specific layers in selected viewports. A new color is specified by entering the RGB code and applied to the layers in the selected viewports.
- Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta, White
- Specifies the color for the layers in selected viewports.
- Allows you to specify the true color for the layers in selected viewports, by entering the values for Red, Green, and Blue.
- Opens a color book by entering its name and allows you to specify a color name from the loaded color book.Note: The COLORBOOKPATH system variable specifies the folder(s) in which BricsCAD® should look for color book files.
- Overrides the linetype of specific layers in selected viewports.
- Overrides the lineweight of specific layers in selected viewports.
- Overrides the transparency of specific layers in selected viewports.
- Freeze layers
- Freezes specific layers in the current viewport.
- Thaw layers
- Thaws specific layers in the current viewport.
- Reset layers
- Resets frozen and thawed layers to their original settings.
- New frozen layers
- Creates new layers that are initially frozen when a new viewport is created.
- Default visibility setting
- Changes the default freeze/thaw setting for layers.
- Changes the layer’s default property to frozen.
- Changes the layer’s default property to thawed.
- Select viewport
- Specifies viewports to apply changes to.
- Selects all viewports.
- Specifies a selection of viewports.
- Adapts changes to the current viewport.
- eXcept current
- Adapts changes to all viewports except the current viewport.