Creates an array of entities.
Creates a static polar or rectangular array of entities through the Command line.
There are two methods to create an array of entities:
- Creates linear, rectangular, or square arrays.
- Number of rows in the array
Specifies the number of rows. (1)Note: Enter 1 for a linear array and a negative number to draw the array downwards.
- Number of columns
Specifies the number of columns. (2)Note: Enter a number value to draw the array to the left.
- Vertical distance between rows of entities
- Specifies the distance between rows of entities. (3)
- Spacing rectangle
- Specifies two points that indicate the spacing between rows and columns. (4)
- Horizontal distance between columns
- Specifies the distance between columns of entities. (5)
- creates polar (circular) arrays.
- Relocates the base point of the selected entities. (1)
- Center of polar array
- Specifies the center point. (2)
- Number of items to array
- Specifies the number of items in the array.
Note: Enter a number larger than 1.
- enter to specify Angle between items
- Specifies the angle between each copy. (3)
- Angle to fill
- Determines the extent and direction of the array. (4)
Note: Enter 360 for a full circle of copies or a smaller number to draw a partial polar array. Enter a positive angle to draw the array counterclockwise or a negative number to draw the array clockwise.
- Rotate entities around the array?
Determines whether copies are rotated when they are arrayed.