Attaches a PDF file as an underlay.
Attaches a PDF file as an underlay into the current drawing through the command bar.
- PDF Underlay file
- Specifies the file name of the PDF file to attach by entering the path of PDF name.
Note: To open the File dialog box, enter ~ .
- PDF underlay page number
- Specifies the page number of a multi-page PDF file to insert.
Note: This option does not appear when the PDF has only one page.
- Insertion point
- Specifies the insertion point in the drawing. This can be done in 2 ways.
- Picking a point
- Entering x, y coordinates
- Specifies the size of the PDF underlay by entering a scale factor or by moving the cursor.
- Sets the size of the insert dynamically. The first point is the insertion point. By moving the cursor, the program ghosts the size and position of the underlay relative to the insertion point.
- XY Scale factors
- Scales the underlay separately in X and Y direction differently.
- Rotation Angle
- Specifies the angle of the underlay.