Specifies how the auto-complete function works in the BricsCAD command bar.
This command sets the behavior of the auto-complete function In the BricsCAD command line. This is done by defining how to append and list which commands and system variables are displayed.
There are six settings available when using the AUTOCOMPLETE command:
- Append: automatically appends suggestions as you type.
- List: displays a list of suggestions.
- System Variables: includes system variables in the above suggestions.
- Delay: specifies a delay time before the suggestion list appears.
- ON: switches on the auto-complete mode.
- Off: switches off the auto-complete mode.
- Toggles the automatically append suggestion as you type.
- Toggles weather the list of suggestions is displayed or not.
- System Variables
- Toggles weather the system variables are included in the list of suggestions or not.
- Specifies the delay time before the list of suggestions displays.
- Switches on auto-complete mode.
- Switches off auto-complete mode.
AI-based AutoComplete suggestions
This functionality is an extension to the list of auto-completed commands. This feature adds three more suggestions on top of the ones that are completed in an alphabetical order. These three suggestions are predicted by a Machine Learning model, which is trained based on the commands the user has used in the past.
This feature is available only for the users that choose to be a part of the Diagnostics & Usage Data Program.