BEXTEND command (Express Tools)
Extends entities to entities nested in blocks and external references.
Choose one or more entities nested in blocks or external references to use as boundary entity (1). These are the entities to which the subsequently picked entities are extended.
Choose the entity to be extended (2). When another end of an entity could be extended to a boundary, BricsCAD® extends the closest end to your pick point.
- Boundary entity
- Entity to be extended
- Extended entity
Options within the command
- Selects all entities that cross the selection fence. The selection fence is a series of temporary line segments. The selection fence does not form a closed loop.
- Selects entities within and crossing a rectangular area defined by two points.
- Edge mode
- Toggles between Extend and No extend.
- Extends the boundary object along its natural path to intersect another object or its implied edge in 3D space.
- No extend
- Specifies that the object is to extend only to a boundary object that actually intersects it in 3D space.
- Specifies the projection method used when extending objects.
- No projection
- Extends only those entities that intersect real boundaries in 3D space.
- xy plane of Ucs
- Projects entities and boundaries to the x,y plane of the current UCS, and then extends the projected entities that would intersect projected boundaries.
- current View
- Projects entities into the current view, and then extends them accordingly.
- Deletes selected entities.