Deforms a region, face(s) of a 3D solid or a surface by moving a point lying on one of them in arbitrary 3D direction.
Deforms a region, one or more connected faces of a 3D solid or a surface by moving a point lying on one of them in arbitrary 3D direction. The selected faces are deformed as smooth as possible. The initial continuity between deformed faces (G1 – tangent faces, or G2 – curvature continuity) is kept when deformed.Select a region or a face or some connected faces of a 3D solid or surface, then specify the deformation point and the deformation value to deform the entity.
- change Parameters
- Choose a method to change parameters.
Specifies the resistance to stretching. It is a second order tensor which can be described with three numbers. Each value must be either 0 or a positive number:
- alpha U: U-direction resistance,
- alpha V: V-direction resistance,
- alpha theta: the angle between U and V principal directions of the surface and the material property directions.
- Specifies the resistance to bending. Similarly to Alpha, Beta is defined as a triple: beta U, beta V, beta theta. Each value must be either 0 or a positive number.
- Specifies the resistance to the rate of change in bending. The value must be either 0 or a positive number.
- Specifies the resistance to deviations from the default shape. The value must be either 0 or a positive number.
- set Target Point
- The entities are deformed towards the specified point.
- set Direction
- The selected entities are deformed dynamically in the specified direction.
- change Base point
- Select a new deformation point.