Moves 3D solids.
Moves 3D solids perpendicular to a selected face by dragging that face. Optionally preserves connections to other solids.
After selecting one or more planar face(s):
- Type a value in the dynamic distance field.
Note: Toggle Dynamic Input ON from the Status bar.
- Type a value in the Command line.
- Move the cursor to adjust the value in the dynamic distance field.
Note: The selected face(s) move(s) dynamically. The manipulator displays the distance from the current position of the selected face in the dynamic entry field.
Note: Select a different reference face by repeatedly pressing TAB key to cycle all parallel faces of the solid. All parallel faces under the cursor are recognized.
Options within the command
- Disable connectivity mode
- The connectivity is not kept.
Note: This mode is set as default.
Note: Press Ctrl key to toggle the enable connectivity mode.
- Enable connectivity mode
- The connectivity is kept.
Note: Press Ctrl key to toggle the disable connectivity mode.
- Optionally the Hot Key Assistant can be toggled On, from the status bar, to display the current used connectivity mode.
Note: If the Hot Key Assistant is not displayed, right click on the toggle button and check its configuration.