Creates multiple paper space viewports and edits them.
Creates multiple paper space viewports and then aligns, rotates and scales them.
Note: This command operates differently, depending on whether it starts in Model tab or Layout tab.
Note: This command can be entered transparently.
There are two methods to use MVSETUP command:
- In Model tab.
- In Layout tab.
Options within the command
- Switches to Layout tab.
- Stay in Model tab.
- Pans the display in a viewport to align it with a base point in a reference viewport.
Note: Depending on the relative position of the two viewports, the display of the panned viewport might be shifted outside of the viewport boundary.
- Pans the view in the second viewport is panned over the specified distance and angle.
- Horizontal alignment
- Pans the view in the second viewport vertically to align the base point and the anchor point horizontally.
- Vertical alignment
- Pans the view in the second viewport horizontally to align the base point and the anchor point vertically.
- Rotate view
- Rotates the view in the viewport by the specified angle.
Note: When the VPROTATEASSOC variable is ON, the display in a viewport is rotated if the viewport is rotated.
- Undoes the previous action and returns to the options prompt.
- Creates viewports in the current layout.
- Delete objects
- Deletes viewport entities.
- 2 - std. engineering
- Creates 4 viewports preset to top, front, right and south-east isometric viewpoints.
- 3 - array of viewports
- Creates a desired number of viewports.
- Scale viewports
- Specifies the scaling inside viewports.
- Scale each viewport separately.
- Scale all viewports equally.
- Undoes all operations executed by the current MVSETUP command session.
- Scales the viewport on a scientific scale.
- Scales the viewport on a decimal scale.
- Scales the viewport on an engineering scale.
- Scales the viewport on an architectural scale.
- Scales the viewport on a metric scale.