Searches the assembly structure of the current drawing for 3D solids, mechanical blocks and external references within a component and applies the SMCONVERT and SMEXPORT2D commands.
The result of this command is a set of .dxf files with unfold information saved in a user-defined output folder and sorted by thickness. Parts processed with command warning or errors are placed in a special folder. An HTML report listing all the solids in the assembly is generated. This indicates their statuses and links to the corresponding .dwg and .dxf files. The HTML report uses names of mechanical solids instead of their handles when possible.
The solid classification is as follows:
- Sheet Metal – solid is a sheet metal part.
- Poor Sheet Metal – solid looks like a sheet metal design, user assistance and rework are needed.
- Not Sheet Metal – solid is not recognized as a sheet metal design.
Options within the command
- Output folder
- Specifies the output folder.
- bend Table
- Assigns a bend table used during the SMEXPORT2D call in the output process.
- Dxf version
- Specifies the DXF version.