Converts bends, forms, hems, jogs, junctions and tabs into their possibly primitive features and removes the original feature.
The feature is either decomposed into some primitives (i.e. a form feature into bends and flanges), or separated into several ones of the same type (i.e. a bend with hole into two bends):
- Bend containing several connectivity components into a list of bend features;
- Junction with several components into several junction;
- Form into flanges and bends;
- Jog into flanges and bends;
- Hem into flanges and bends;
- Tab into multiple junctions;