Undoes one or more commands.
Undoes one or more commands. BricsCAD reports the commands being undone.
Note: Some commands cannot be undone.
Options within the command
- Number of steps to undo
- Specifies the number of commands to undo by entering a number.
- Sets a marker.
- Back to mark
- Undoes all commands back to when the marker was set.
- BEgin set
- Sets the start to a group that groups the following commands. The UNDO command treats the commands in the set as a single undo.
- End set
- Ends the group of commands.
- Specifies several options for the command.
- Turns off the undo mechanism.
Note: This is useful when disk space is running low, because the undo mechanism uses disk space.
- Limits this command to a single undo. The UNDO command is changed into the U command.
- Turns on the Undo mechanism.
- Specifies whether the UNDO command combines Layer dialog operations.
- Considers all commands executed by a macro as a single undo.
Note: When Control is set to None or One, the Auto, Begin and Mark options are not available.