Visually changes the size of the drawing within the current viewport.
You can change the magnification of your drawing at any time by zooming.
Options within the command
- Zooms in by 50%. It is equivalent to Zoom 2.
- Zooms out by 50%. It is equivalent to Zoom 0.5.
- Displays the entire drawing.
- Zooms in or out about a specified center point.
- Pans and zooms using a rectangular box which represents the viewport. This option first executes a zoom extents or zoom limits to show the original size of the viewport as a dashed rectangle.
- Adjust the size of the view box dynamically, then pan it to the part of the drawing you want to view.
- Displays the drawing to the extents of entities.
Note: Limits and frozen entities are ignored.
- Zooms in or out with the lower left corner specified by a point.
- Displays the previous view, whether set by the Zoom, Pan, or View commands.
- Zooms in or out with the upper right corner specified by a point.
- Specifies the absolute zoom scale factor.
Note: Less than 1 makes the drawing appear smaller. More than 1 makes the drawing appear larger.
- Specifies the zoom factor relative to the current zoom. For example, 2x makes the current view twice as large.
- Specifies the zoom factor in paper space relative to model space. For example, 2xp makes the model space view twice as large as the surrounding paper space.
- Zooms in to a rectangular area.
- Zooms in on a single entity or a selection set.