Geographic location dialog box
The Geographic Location dialog box allows you to set the geographic location of the drawing by applying the longitude and latitude to a point in the drawing.
- GIS Coordinate System
- Latitude / Longitude
- North direction
GIS Coordinate System
Reports the GIS system being used by the drawing.
Note: Click the browse icon to change the system.
- Store geographic location information in drawing
- When checked, a red dot indicates the position in the drawing.
- Use Map Grid coordinate system
- Uses the location data from the GIS Coordinate System.
Latitude / Longitude
- Choose Location
- Specifies the graphic location through the Choose Geographic Location dialog box.
- Degrees Minutes Seconds Lat/Long
- Displays the location in a Degrees, Minutes and Seconds format.
- Decimal Lat/Long
- Displays the location in a decimal format.
- Sets the latitude. The valid range is 0 to 90.
- Sets the longitude. The valid range is 0 to 180.
- Time zone
Specifies the time zone from the Time Zone drop list.Note: This setting is saved to the TIMEZONE system variable.
Specifies the position of the location in the drawing by entering coordinate values.
Note: You can also select a specific point in the workspace to set the position.
Specifies the angle of the sun from north, in the context of the world coordinate system.
Note: The setting is saved to the NORTHDIRECTION system variable.
Specifies an elevation for the long-lat point. The value can be positive or negative.