Synchronizes block attributes.
Synchronizes attribute definitions in all block references of a specified block definition.
Options within the command
- Selects the block whose attributes should be used as the template for synchronizing other blocks.
- Selects the block definition to be synchronized by name or list of names.
- ATTSYNC block?
- Synchronizes attributes in the specified blocks.
- Synchronizes attributes in the selected block.
- No – skip block
- Does not synchronize the block and skips to next block.