Groups entities into a block.
Specify whether the block will follow annotative scaling and match the orientation of the viewport.
Note: Optionally, include REFERENCECURVES during the selection of entities which allows to automatically align a block during insertion.
Options within the command
- Name for new block
- Specifies the name of a new block.
- Lists the names of existing blocks in the drawing.
Note: If an existing name is entered, BricsCAD asks you if you want to redefine the block. If it is redefined, all the instances of that block name will be changed.
- Insertion point for new block
- Pick a point in the drawing or enter X, Y and Z coordinates.
Note: The Z coordinate is optional, default is 0.
- Specifies if the block will follow annotative scaling.
- Orient relative to sheet in paper space viewports
- Determines if the annotative blocks match the orientation of the layout.