Flattens 2D and 3D entities.
Flattens 2D and 3D entities by projecting them onto the XY-plane of the current view.
The entities will be projected onto the XY plane of the current view. In top view, the entities will be projected onto the XY-plane of the current coordinate system (WCS or UCS).
Entities before FLATTEN command:
Entities after FLATTEN command:
- Pyramid converted to a square with its diagonals.
- Cone becomes a circle with a point in the center.
- 3D polyline and spline are converted to 2D polylines.
Options within the command
- new ucs ELevation
- Specifies the new elevation for the resulting 2D entities.
Note: The elevation and thickness of the 2D entities can be changed with the ELEV command.
- allow EXplode
- Explodes compounded entities, such as 3D solids.