Displays and changes the values of system variables.
Displays and changes the values of system variables at the Command line.
Note: This command can be entered transparently: ‘SETVAR.
Note: The names of system variables can also be entered directly at the Command line, without using this command.
There are two methods to use SETVAR command:
- Enter the name of a system variable to see its state.
- Choose to display a list that contains all the system variable.
Options within the command
- Variable name
- Specify the name of a system variable.
- Lists the names of system variables.
- Lists all system variables.
- Lists all system variables starting with Name.