Creates a fillet or groove welding for faces (or two sets of faces) of different 3D solids.
Select the faces of the two 3D solids (members) between which the weld will be created, if possible:
- For fillet welding you can select a face of the first member and one or multiple faces of the second member.
- For groove welding you can select one or multiple faces of the first member and one or multiple faces of the second member.
Note: When the operation is not possible for all selected faces, a notifying balloon will appear on the screen. Click More details... to open the Report panel where the faces not included in the operation are listed.
Options within the command
- Creates a fillet welding using one of the following sizes, according with the value of the
FILLETWELDINGCOMBINEADJACENT system variable:
- Input Z
- Specifies a value for the Z (Leg) length of the fillet welding.
Note: The default Z size is stored by the FILLETWELDINGZSIZE system variable.
- Input A
- Specifies a value for the A (Throat) size of the fillet welding.
Note: The default A size is calculated as FILLETWELDINGSIZE value * sin(45 degrees).
- Creates a groove welding.