Simplifies the geometry and topology of 3d solid entities.
Removes unnecessary edges and vertices, merges seam edges, and replaces the geometry of faces and edges by analytic surfaces and curves, if possible within the user-specified tolerance.
Note: It is recommended to always run this command on imported 3d solid geometry.
- Entire model
- Simplifies the entire model.
- Allows to access the command settings.
- Define the geometrical settings.
- Define the Topology settings.
- Switches topological/ geometrical simplification on.
- Switches topological/ geometrical simplification off.