Creates, renames and deletes named UCS's through the Drawing explorer dialog box.
Alias: DDUCS, UC
Opens the Drawing explorer dialog box on the Coordinate systems category:
Options within the command
Indicates the current UCS.
- UCS Name
Lists the names of UCS's in the drawing; click to rename.
- Origin (WCS)
Reports the origin (0,0,0) of the UCS in x,y,z coordinates of the WCS; cannot be edited.
- X Axis Direction (WCS)
Reports the direction of the x axis in WCS coordinates.Note: Cannot be edited.
- Y Axis Direction (WCS)
Reports the direction of the y axis in WCS coordinates.Note: Cannot be edited.
Context Menu Options
- Creates additional UCS into the drawing through the model space.
- Deletes Coordinate system from the drawing. The World coordinate system definitions cannot be deleted.
- Renames the Coordinate System.
- Select All
- Selects all Coordinate System definitions.
- Invert selection
- Deselects the current selection and vice versa.
- Set current
- Sets the selected Coordinate System as current.