Opens the Drawing explorer dialog box with Views selected.
Alias: DDVIEW, EXPVIEWS, V
Opens the Drawing explorer dialog box with Views section selected to view and modify views in the current drawing.
Options within the command
- Sets the name of the current view.
- Assigns a UCS. When the drawing contains no saved UCS’s, the droplist shows <None>. See the UCS and EXPUCS commands.
- Sets the background for the view. See the BACKGROUND command.
- Clip Display
- Assigns a clip display.
- Layer Snapshot
Toggles whether to assigned the current on and off settings of layers to the view.
- Yes: assigns the current visual state of layers, so that the next time you make this view current, the layers turn themselves on or off.
- No: does not assigns the current visual state of layers, so that the next time you make this view current, the layers do not turn themselves on or off.
- Visual Style
- Sets the visual style. See the VISUALSTYLES command.
- Specifies the camera point of the view in x,y,z coordinates in visual perspective mode.
- Specifies the target point of the view in x,y,z coordinates in visual perspective mode.
Toggles perspective view:
- On: view is displayed in visual perspective mode
- Off: view displays in parallel perspective mode
A camera glyph is displayed in the drawing for perspective views (see the CAMERA command).
- Lens Length
- Sets the lens length of the camera.
- Roll Angle
- Rotates the camera around the view axis.
- Specifies the width of the view in current units.
- Specifies the height of the view in current units.
- Front Plane
- Sets the distance between the target point and the front clipping plane.
- Back Plane
- Sets the distance between the target point and the back clipping plane.
- Toggles the clipping planes, which remove from any entities that are outside the planes.
Context Menu Options
- Creates new named views.
- Erases the named view from the drawing without warning.
- Renames the view.
- Select All
- Selects all view definitions.
- Invert selection
- Deselects the current selection and vice versa.
- Set current
- Sets the selected view as current.